From Martin Marques
Subject Re: www.postgresql.org (was Time to work on Press
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
El Vie 13 Ago 2004 20:27, Jussi Mikkola escribió:

> >Thinking about Lamar's words...
> >
> >I notice that in the "first visible portion" of the main web page...
[snip]

> When we think about the press release, I think one of the goals is to
> get people to go and visit the web pages. Since that is usually the
> stage between reading the press release, and downloading and installing
> the software.

Anybody thought (if it's posible in questions of time) to make a double
release of PostgreSQL 8.0 and get the new web site working? If it's posible
(I don't know how the web site development is going), I think it would be
hugh.

--
 11:20:01 up 40 days,  2:51,  2 users,  load average: 0.81, 1.13, 0.85
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'