Re: OSX problem with make check... - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Theodore Petrosky
Subject Re: OSX problem with make check...
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I hope we are okay with this... I tried your path and
it didn't work ... I am in bash so I did:

export env
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/postgres/software/postgresql-8.0.0beta1/src/interfaces/libpq

Let me know if there is something else I could try.

Ted