Preparation for beta - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Preparation for beta
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I am working on the release notes now and should be done in 1-2 days.

I am a little concerned that we still have open items with scheduled
beta ten days away.  My big three items are:
o  Outstanding NT issueso  Outstanding PITR issueso  Missing documentation

Right now I don't think we have enough documentation for people to
adequately test all our 7.5 changes.  Once I am done with the release
notes we will better see the missing items, but next week we are going
to need to focus on that.

Pennsylvania19073