Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL
Date
Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
I wrongly assumed this was another article where the author confused
PostgreSQL Inc with PostgreSQL community.  It has happened so often I
didn't even read the article.  After I read it, I see Geoff was quoted
as a PostgreSQL support company and the article in fact clarified our
idependent status, which is great.  Yea, the Aberdeen Group quote was
poor, but we can't have everything.