Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From pgadv@p15112334.pureserver.info
Subject Re: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
It's exteremly common when the two entities have the same name.

Has anyone thought of suggesting a change of name from PostgreSQL Inc. to PGSQL Inc. so that;

a) They're name reflects the website URL
b) It vastly lessens the confusion.

Al.