Re: how can Iconnect a Postgres database using odbc in c language? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Thomas
Subject Re: how can Iconnect a Postgres database using odbc in c language?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 02/07/2004 16:02 Maus wrote:
> [snip]
> I'd like to know the equivalent instructions in C language using ODBC
> for connecting a Postgres DB (with also includes library)
>
> Please, is there anyone can tell me which these C language
> instructions are?

ODBC involves a fair bit more programming than JDBC. I suggest you search
the net for an ODBC tutorial. You can find the API documentation on
Microsoft's web site.

HTH

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for
Business             |
| Computer Consultants         |