Re: Two Flyers - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: Two Flyers
Date
Re: Two Flyers
List pgsql-advocacy
I will change the logo to the usual elephant on the
condition that the issues with regards to making
the elephant "official" be addressed.

The issues are:
    * the overlap of the elephant with both php and with pgsqlinc.
    * decision of who exactly designates the "official" logo

This is how I was convinced:
    * People who both agreed and disagreed with me
      politely suggested I should change it for consistency's sake

These were completely ineffectual arguments:
    * "You are wrong!"
    * Generalities about my gender and perceived nationality
    * The Community says so (two or three voices do not make a community)
    * Disregard for the effort to create collateral

elein@varlena.com