Need help compiling from source - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Mike G
Subject Need help compiling from source
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Hello,

I am trying to compile and install 7.4.3-1 from source in cygwin on XP Pro.
I installed bison and flex.  The config, make, and make install are successful.  Running initdb though errors out with
thedreaded semctl(....) failed: Invalid argument.

I am guessing that I am not linking to cygserver at all or correctly.

I also copied build.sh from CYGWIN-PATCHES to the top of the tree, and executed it to do all the above in one step.
Sameerror generated.  Have tried distclean between builds.

I do not have the src for cygserver or ipc-daemon.  Must I build those from src as well before building postgres?

Mike