Re: A "linking" Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: A "linking" Question
Date
List pgsql-general
Ah, that's the information I needed. I already have a "split" version, I just
wanted to know if it was possible to it the other way. You've been very
helpful.

Thanks...

On Thursday 03 June 2004 09:50 am, Martijn van Oosterhout saith:

--

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719