Re: temp tables broken in CVS HEAD? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: temp tables broken in CVS HEAD?
Date
Re: temp tables broken in CVS HEAD?  ("Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net>)
Re: temp tables broken in CVS HEAD?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: temp tables broken in CVS HEAD?  (Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
\Sean Chittenden wrote:
> >> test=> create temp table t2 (i integer);
> >> ERROR:  permission denied for schema pg_temp_1
> >
> > The immediate problem is a simple thinko (lack of attention to a
> > function's return convention), but I'm gonna go back and review that
> > whole patch.  It obviously wasn't tested well at all.
>
> I know what's going on here and will submit a fix for this sometime
> tonight.  -sc

I think Tom applied a patch already for this.

Also, what is a "thinko"?

Pennsylvania19073