Re: PostgreSQL pre-fork speedup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From sdv mailer
Subject Re: PostgreSQL pre-fork speedup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'll pretend I didn't see that last comment on
Windows. I wouldn't want to disappoint the users who
are eagerly expecting the Win32 port to complete
including myself.  ;-)

Having said that, I think it's more the reason to get
a working pre-fork for Win32. Don't you think so?