pgsql-server/src backend/utils/adt/acl.c inclu ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
Subject pgsql-server/src backend/utils/adt/acl.c inclu ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@svr1.postgresql.org    04/05/02 10:38:28

Modified files:
    src/backend/utils/adt: acl.c
    src/include/catalog: catversion.h pg_proc.h
    src/include/utils: acl.h
    src/test/regress/expected: privileges.out
    src/test/regress/sql: privileges.sql

Log message:
    Revert patch --- needs more generalized solution.