Re: Plan for feature freeze? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: Plan for feature freeze?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> So you are floating the entire thing.  I am tired of discussing this.
> You call the freeze and when it is a disaster, you can take the credit.

People seem to _think_ that they can be ready by June 1st. To allow for
unknown problems, why not set a freeze date at June 15?

By May 15 this date can be evaluated again. But at this point there should be
stronger arguments to push the freeze date.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk