Re: [HACKERS] What can we learn from MySQL? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Karel Zak
Subject Re: [HACKERS] What can we learn from MySQL?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:43:36AM +0200, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> >  Do you expect translate PostgreSQL-win installer to foreign languages?
>
> Probably not, this is too much work. But this can come in a second stage.

 I  don't think  it's a  lot of  work. The PostgreSQL  translators spent
 time  with  translation of  things  like  Xlog  messages or  the  other
 "deep-in-backend"  stuff  so I  think  they  will happy  with  someting
 more visible and usable like PostgreSQL installer ;-)

 The important  is if the installer  code support some way  how user can
 selects a language.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>