Re: FW: Timezone library - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: FW: Timezone library
Date
List pgsql-patches
I assume we want to integrate our own timezone library into PostgreSQL.
We have talked about it for a few releases, and Magnus has done it for
us because Win32 needs it for pre-1970 dates.

The patch to PostgreSQL is 100 lines of diff, and the changes to Olson's
timezone library is 100 lines of diff.   The timezone library itself is
173k tgz file, which will add to our download size, but not too much.

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> This mail apparantly didn't make it through because it was too large.
> Resending it without the largest file, tzlib.tgz. I've put this file (+
> the patches) on http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/.
>

> //Magnus

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ Attachment, skipping... ]