Trigger calling a function HELP ME! (2) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Riccardo Facchini
Subject Trigger calling a function HELP ME! (2)
Date
List pgsql-sql
Sorry. I realize I slipped an error in my code:

the code is:
---CREATE TABLE public.imp_test(  id int8,  value text) WITHOUT OIDS;CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION
public.imp_test_to_out_test(imp_test) RETURNS imp_test AS'begin return $1;end;'  LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' STABLE;CREATE OR
REPLACEFUNCTION public.imp_test_trigger()  RETURNS trigger AS'beginreturn imp_test_to_out_test(new);end;'  LANGUAGE
'plpgsql'STABLE;CREATE TRIGGER imp_test_trigger_001  BEFORE INSERT OR UPDATE  ON public.imp_test  FOR EACH ROW  EXECUTE
PROCEDUREpublic.imp_test_trigger();

---

regards,

=====