Re: PostgreSQL CD based on Morphix - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject Re: PostgreSQL CD based on Morphix
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Omar,

I don't know the details of the Morphix because my previous work was
based on KNOPPIX (Japanese edition).

The most important thing is locating PGDATA directory on a writable
storage (RAM disk, HDD, USB memory storage or something like that).
I didn't see more special things.

Is the initdb command working?
The debug message doesn't help you?

--