Re: Formatting Functions and Group By - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Terry Brick
Subject Re: Formatting Functions and Group By
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thank you both for your responses.  That's just what I needed.... and thanks for catching my
mistake Tom.  And may I say that I am VERY happy to be moving to Postgres.  The lack of a native
Win32 version was thing only thing holding us back from Postgres previously.
I think this is the only kind of query I will have had difficulty porting.  I'm looking forward to
ditching MySQL and never looking back!! :)