Re: article: Open source database improvements grow - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: article: Open source database improvements grow
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> On the whole it does seem like the reporter was trying to be balanced. I
> did have some reservations about the features that were stated as to be
> included, namely table spaces and two phase commit.

This was my interview.   I did tell the reporter that "this is what's in
development, but it's open source, so I can't tell you for certain what will
actually be in 7.5" and I guess it wasn't strongly stated enough.

And I quoted your sig, too ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions