elog: out of memory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Wells
Subject elog: out of memory
Date
List pgsql-general
Guys,

One of my scripts (php) is returning "elog: out of memory".  Can anyone tell me what this means?  Haven't really found
anythingon the web yet except some code references....

And wouldn't you know it...script has function fine for some time, but 6.5 hours before deadline and it craps...

(handlePearError) A Pear database error has been caught:
DB Error: unknown errordb_error Object
(
    [error_message_prefix] =>
    [mode] => 16
    [level] => 1024
    [code] => -1
    [message] => DB Error: unknown error
    [userinfo] => select tblJCSch.jcid, tblJCHead.jcno, tblJCHead.cardtitle, tblJCSch.checktypeid
                            FROM (tblJCHead INNER JOIN _ztwdsjc59345ac000865a6e5ae2e3dd73786707
                            ON tblJCHead.JCID = _ztwdsjc59345ac000865a6e5ae2e3dd73786707.JCID)
                            INNER JOIN tblJCSch ON tblJCHead.JCID = tblJCSch.JCID
                            where tblJCSch.schtypeid = 47
                            and   tblJCSch.checktypeid = ID |Check                 |Priority|Description
                     [0]
                            and   tblJCSch.jcid = tblJCHead.jcid
                            and   tblJCHead.deckid = 10
                            order by tblJCHead.jcno [nativecode=ERROR:  elog: out of memory
]
    [callback] => handlePearError

Thanks for your help!

John