Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media
Date
Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> What advantage do you see in this over the weekly news?

in one case, it means that Dave should be able to setup an RSS feed
strictly for that ... the other is that it would be sent out daily,
instead of waiting until the end of the week ...

----