Re: GForge WAS: Feeds Integration - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: GForge WAS: Feeds Integration
Date
List pgsql-www
Dave,

> What's come up recently? I don't remember seeing anything.

It wasn't on public lists, mostly.   Let's just say that a few people are
*very* dissatisfied with GBorg and might like to try something else.   Also,
we've been discussing having a bug tracking utility for the main project,
particularly for the 7.5 release.

> Still, perhaps it would be worth asking the project owners what they
> would like to do? As admin for a few myself I would vote against a move.
> At least one of them would require significant work on my part to
> migrate.

Yeah, that's why I said "gradually".   What we do first is ask for volunteers,
and put *new* projects on GForge.

HOWEVER, this is all hypothetical.    I need to poll this list and Hackers
first and get a vote from people, as well as having an organized proposal --
which is going to wait until we have a blank GForge up and running on Hub.org
first.    So let's postpone the rest of the discussion until that happens,
hey?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions