Re: A dubious claim to fame ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: A dubious claim to fame ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thursday 19 February 2004 11:40 am, Robert Treat wrote:
> object-relational database management system PostgreSQL."  used by
> anyone else.  Even our beloved Red Hat, who does so much for the
> project, didn't even bother to include us in their "Advanced Server"
> product line when it was released.

When you say "include us" you do mean as part of the press release, right? Red
Hat has included PostgreSQL to program in all their OS releases since Red Hat
5.0.  RHEL AS 3 includes the PostgreSQL code (the Red Hat enhanced version).
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology