Re: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 14 February 2004 10:47, David Costa wrote:
>  Many other sites are pretty simple
> (e.g. slackware linux) because the team is focusing on the code more
> then the graphics.

Actually it's a point that seems to be lost on a lot of people. The folks who
try to keep the website going are all involved in at least 1 other project if
not several different initiatives.  If someone wants to hire me full time to
work on the site, I'm willing to listen to proposals...

> Once again Marc and other senior people have been around for a long
> while. I would not like to have someone to jump up and tell me how to
> run the community, regardless of how opened the community is. Respect
> first.
<snip>
> I think you should do the same and avoid insults/flames/trolling etc.
> That doesn't help.

Thanks for being a voice of reason David.

Robert Treat