Re: Installing Postres support in PHP - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Kenny Drobnack
Subject Re: Installing Postres support in PHP
Date
List pgsql-admin
Most RPM installs of PHP and postgresql I have seen have a RPM of PHP and then another RPM that provides PHP with a
PostgreSQLplugin, so you may want to look into that first.

If you want to install PostgreSQL from RPM, and PHP from source, the .h files are in the postgresql-devel rpm's, which
aresplit off from the rest of the postgresql rpm's.

Also, I believe that all three of these packages have RPM .spec files, which let you build your own RPM's from source.

--
Kenny