Temporary views - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Temporary views
Date
List pgsql-general
Currently you can create temporary tables that are deleted at the end of the
session. But how about temporary views? It's just a table with a rule so I
don't imagine it would be terribly difficult. Are there any issues I havn't
thought of?

While we're at it, what about temporary functions?
> (... have gone from d-i being barely usable even by its developers
> anywhere, to being about 20% done. Sweet. And the last 80% usually takes
> 20% of the time, too, right?) -- Anthony Towns, debian-devel-announce

Attachment