Re: I want to use postresql for this app, but... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: I want to use postresql for this app, but...
Date
List pgsql-general
Le Mardi 10 Février 2004 10:59, Claudio Cicali a écrit :
> Wonder what is missing to Postgresql ?

Thanks for your answer. In fact, PostgreSQL is not missing much, even in
commercial support.

Now, as a joke and invitation, at pgAdmin:
- we are missing 48 Italian strings in
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php.
- a translation of pgAdmin website in Italian would be nice too.

Then, if you have time, visit pgAdmin advocay page:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/advocacy.php

Using the PAD file, you will be able to register pgAdmin III on Italian
downloading web sites. MySQL does it all the time for several softwares,
including "MySQL control center".

:)

Any help is welcome.

Cheers,