Re: Return Value of a Function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Lee Tucker
Subject Re: Return Value of a Function
Date
Re: Return Value of a Function  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Tom,

My version is: 7.2.3-RH

Is this my problem? The example you mention would be great to see if it can be
located. I'm trying to write a function that will return the last record in a
sequence of logs, "last" being defined by an ORDER BY statement containing
time stamp criteria in conjuction with other data. The function would always
be called by trigger code.

Thanks...

--

 Work: 1-336-372-6812