Re: pg_dump/pg_restore problems with 7.4.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben Marklein
Subject Re: pg_dump/pg_restore problems with 7.4.1
Date
List pgsql-general
I can send you the test data, but it's confidential so
I'll need to ask that you handle it carefully.  Can
you contact me off-list about this?  I tried to send
to your account directly but was bounced by your spam
filter from both this and another account.

Ben