Rights in 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Reyes
Subject Rights in 7.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Recently switched to 7.4.1 and noticed that there are now several schemas
besides public. In addition even if I create the database with
AUTHORIZATION to a particular user the schemas are owned by the superuser.
This is a problem with restores. In particular with restoring sequences.
How does one now create a database and make sure that everything inside is
owned by a particular user?

For the public schema I just dropped it and then recreated and gave a
particular user ownership, but pg_catalog has many tables and I could not
do the same procedure.

The line from the sql file that is failing, a dump, is
SELECT pg_catalog.setval('invoicesdetails_invoicesdetailsid_seq', 18,
true);