Re: A cohesive sales message - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: A cohesive sales message
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Rob,

> Thank you for the brochure detail Peter. I rushed to my German-English
> dictionary when I opened page one. And was through it before I found the
> English version on page two! But it was good practice. I don't get enough
> opportunity to practice my German.

I also have some suggested materials from Jussi Mikkola, which I'll forward
you if I get his permission to do so.

> And thank you everyone for your spirited discussion. It was an interesting
> demonstration of how the PostgreSQL development community works. And
> frankly, I found many of the directions that your conversation took
> interesting, if somewhat time consuming to get through. But it soaked up a
> few hours this week that could have been more usefully devoted to working
> on the task that I had undertaken to do.

Well, now you'll understand the delays.   Here's how I think we'll do things:

You will not get list mail or be cc'd on any mail from this list.  We will
spend one more week discussing your questions, and I will get a collated set
of responses to you next weekend.

Then you can ask follow-up questions, and we can proceed.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions