Re: VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE does not work on 7.4.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE does not work on 7.4.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Joseph Shraibman wrote:
> Trying this:
>
> VACUUM VERBOSE ANALYZE;
>
> on a 7.4.1 database only does a vacuum, not the analyze.  I've tried
> this on two seperate databases.  Is this a known bug?  I haven't seen
> anything about it.

I just tried it in CVS head and saw:

    There were 0 unused item pointers.
    0 pages are entirely empty.
    CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.
-->    INFO:  analyzing "public.g1"
    INFO:  "g1": 0 pages, 0 rows sampled, 0 estimated total rows
    INFO:  vacuuming "public.g2"
    INFO:  "g2": found 0 removable, 0 nonremovable row versions in 0 pages
    DETAIL:  0 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.

Don't you see that line in your setup?