Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> 2) At the time we made the decision, Kazaa was bundling spyware with thier
> client.   I don't know whether they do now.

I just spent my Xmas holidays clearing off at least a dozen spyware
packages from Andrea's fathers computer that were installed when her
brother installed Kazaa ... it was to the point where you couldn't browse
the web for the popups that were being generated ...

----