Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruno Wolff III
Subject Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 17:16:55 -0500,
  Ericson Smith <eric@did-it.com> wrote:

> So what's the next step? Do we keep the docs as is with minor
> improvements as the backend gets upgraded from one version to the next,
> or do we really step up to the plate and make Postgresql accessible to
> many new users? Do we stay behind or move forward? Is where we are good
> enough now?

I don't aggree that splitting up the documentation into very small pages
is a good idea. Most of the other other suggestions you made seemed good.

I also think that using a local copie of the documentation needs to be doable
(though some features may be lost when using it this way).