how to set more than two attributes as primary keys in a table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Peggy Go
Subject how to set more than two attributes as primary keys in a table
Date
Re: how to set more than two attributes as primary keys in a table
List pgsql-novice
Hi!...

Normally, there is only one attribute for the primary
key but in my table, my primary key is composed of two
attributes. How do I state this in SQL? What if
Region_num and Num_Players, combined, should form a
primary key?

CREATE TABLE REGION (
  Region_Num    smallint primary key,
  Num_Players    smallint,