Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Friday 19 December 2003 23:09, Josh Berkus wrote:
> I don't remember this discussion, Shridhar.   You have a server we can get
> accounts on?  I do think that some sort of collaboration system is a good
> idea, but not if we spend effort on the collaboration system that could be
> spent on prep.

I agree with you. Unfortunately I don't have access to any servers. In fact I
don't have home internet connectivity as yet which hinders(a lot) whatever I
could do for postgresql..:-(

Hope to get it sometime soon..

 Shridhar