Re: Publishing the Community Manuals

From: Peter Eisentraut
Subject: Re: Publishing the Community Manuals
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Publishing the Community Manuals  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Publishing the Community Manuals  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Publishing the Community Manuals  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: Publishing the Community Manuals  (Joe Conway, )
   Re: Publishing the Community Manuals  ("scott.marlowe", )
    Re: Publishing the Community Manuals  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: Publishing the Community Manuals  (Peter Eisentraut, )
 Re: Publishing the Community Manuals  (Mark Stosberg, )

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>   As some of you may be aware, Command Prompt operates Open Docs
> Publishing (http://www.opendocs.org). I have been considering for
> some time publishing the latest docs in printed format and allowing
> them for purchase. I was thinking that a % of the proceeds could go
> into an account for advocacy.

People have been asking for that for years.  Start tomorrow!