Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I like Joe's ideas about presentations on the
specific PLs.  This crosses over with Robert's
idea about advanced Tools and Tricks.

So...I'm considering both a talk and a tutorial
proposal.  I can't decide yet exactly what
I'm going to do, yet, but I need to put it
out so that if someone else wants one of
these topics we can either work together
or figure out who wants to do what.

* What is a ORDBMS?  And how does postgresql
  implement it? (talk)
* Advanced plpgsql (talk or tutorial)
* Basic plpython (talk or tutorial)
* Intro to postgresql (tutorial)
* Creating new datatypes (this might conflict
  with Joe's tutorial). (tutorial)

--elein