Re: Any *current* summary of postgres-r 7.2 status? (was Re: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bopolissimus Platypus
Subject Re: Any *current* summary of postgres-r 7.2 status? (was Re:
Date
List pgsql-general
On Saturday 06 December 2003 20:50, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Postgres-R is not ready for production, and development seems to have
> stopped., and I don't know what multi-master solutions we can really
> offer right now.  We do have several master/slave replication solutions.

thanks.  i'll look at the master/slave solutions.  i don't really need
multi-master anyway, it's just that postgres-r got some press and i
looked at it first :).  which master/slave solutions do you recommend?

tiger

--
Gerald Timothy Quimpo  gquimpo*hotmail.com tiger*sni*ph
http://bopolissimus.sni.ph

                   Doveryai no proveryai.