Re: Any *current* summary of postgres-r 7.2 status? (was Re: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Any *current* summary of postgres-r 7.2 status? (was Re:
Date
List pgsql-general
Postgres-R is not ready for production, and development seems to have
stopped., and I don't know what multi-master solutions we can really
offer right now.  We do have several master/slave replication solutions.