Re: CMS with PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Tesser
Subject Re: CMS with PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
> Anyone know of an open source (BSD, GPL) Content Managment System written in
> PHP that will use PostgreSQL, or at least use PEAR::DB or any other DB
> abstraction layer API?

I am currently writing one for use with Python and Postgres as I feel this
is the best way to go.  I am using mod_pyhton.  The newer version has
all needed features to work with Apache like sessions, cookie, authenticatio
etc.. some of these were missing from version 2 of mod_python.  So anyways
I might gpl what I am doing to answer your question.  But why not
just write one to cater to your needs.