Re: Presentation: Adoption and Trends - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Presentation: Adoption and Trends
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I just did five magazine interviews in Japan, and every one referenced
items from my new presentation:

    http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/adoption_and_trends.pdf

I am not sure how would have answered those questions clearly without
it.  They asked about 7.4 features and 7.5+ features, how support
companies make money, and about that 1996-2004 diagram that shows our
history  in stages.  I wonder if we should use something like this more
frequently for the press.