Builing C libs for 7.3.4 on XP Professional - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Paul R. Sand
Subject Builing C libs for 7.3.4 on XP Professional
Date
List pgsql-cygwin

I am trying to build the “C Interface” libraries for PostgreSQL 7.3.4 for a XP Professional OS. I am using the instructions from Chapter 2 of the Installation Instructions titled “Installation on Windows”. When I run “nmake /f win32.mak” I get an error about not finding “pg_config_os.h”. I find the file OK, it is linked to sys/win.h. If I remove the link and just copy win.h as pg_config_os.h this error goes away. But then, I get errors about “cygwin/version.h” missing … Is there a patch or some predessor step that I missed in order to get this built?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul
paul_sand@mverify.com