Re: Build problems for PostgreSQL v7.4 on FreeBSD v4.1 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Build problems for PostgreSQL v7.4 on FreeBSD v4.1
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Richard Scranton wrote:

> In file postgresql-7.4/src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/misc.c, this version
> of FreeBSD has no definition of LONG_LONG_MIN, although it does
> support an int64_t integral type.  Compilation was successful after
> inserting
> a definition immediately following the block of included files:
>
> /* XXX */
> #define LONG_LONG_MIN (1LL << 63)

I am not sure it was reported to you but this was fixed and is in 7.4:

revision 1.16
date: 2003/10/21 15:34:34;  author: tgl;  state: Exp;  lines: +5 -1
branches:  1.16.2;
Cope with platforms that offer LONGLONG_MIN in place of the C99-spec
LLONG_MIN.  One example is AIX, per report from Andreas.