Re: plpgsql string concatanation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Marques
Subject Re: plpgsql string concatanation
Date
List pgsql-general
El Vie 28 Nov 2003 09:04, escribió:
> Is it posible to do string concatanation in plpgsql?
>
> Somthing like:
>
> sec := ''some string here'' . NEW.id;
>
> Is there a way to do this? I need te value of that new string for things
> that come after, and couldn't find much in the PL documentation.

Sorry for the stupid question. I got it, and it was always on MY FACE. :-(

CONCATENATION, why can't I think simple. ;-)

--
 09:41:02 up 2 days, 16:05,  1 user,  load average: 0.87, 1.19, 0.98
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'