Re: embedded postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jini us
Subject Re: embedded postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
I would class your solution as a work around
rather than a "natural solution".

Anyway I am using  MS windows and to implement
postgres as embedded, using your approach, would
probably become complicated.
.It would probably introduce unwanted bugs in my
software.

<http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2003-June/009418.html>

<http://www.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2003-June/009449.html>

majordomo@postgresql.org)