Re: Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dear Jean-Michel,

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm@poure.com>
To: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim@gunduz.org>, "Fernando J. Leal"
<fjleal@ingeniumatica.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Sent: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:35:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora

http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/snapshots/
> wxwindows.
>
> To ease installation, it is recommanded to install wxGTK2ud binary
> RPMs. Otherwise, if you need to rebuild from source SRPM:

rebuilt of wxWindows failed on FC1, since I do not have to look at the erros
and fix it, I just used the rpms for RH :))

Ok, I've successfully rebuild the pgadmin3 rpm for FC 1.

Here is the log file of FC1:
Configured wxWindows 2.5.1 for `i686-pc-linux-gnu' Which GUI toolkit should wxWindows use?                 GTK Should
wxWindowsbe compiled into single library?       yes Should wxWindows be compiled in debug mode?             yes Should
wxWindowsbe linked as a shared library?         no Should wxWindows be compiled in Unicode mode?           yes What
levelof wxWindows compatibility should be enabled?                                      wxWindows 2.2      no
                          wxWindows 2.4      yes Which libraries should wxWindows use?
   jpeg               builtin                                      png                builtin
          regex              sys                                      tiff               builtin
             zlib               sys                                      odbc               no
           expat              sys                                      libmspack          no

I'm trying to upload the rpm; I'll post the URL to this list when it's ready.

Regards,

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim@gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr         http://www.tdmsoft.com