Re: Problems Compiling eRserver - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Problems Compiling eRserver
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 02:44:54PM -0600, Matthew Montgomery wrote:
> My configure line is:
>
> ./configure --with-pgincludes=/usr/include/pgsql/ # (this location is
> provided by the postgresql-devel RPM)

Are you sure that's the right one?  You actually need to be pointing
to spi.h, IIRC.  But that's not your problem.

>     [javac]  jzfile = 135350096,
>     [javac]  total = 556,
>     [javac]  name = /root/erserver_v1.2/java/lib/xerces.jar,

The problem is you have a corrupt xerces.jar file.  Check the current
CVS head out instead of using the one you have.

BTW, there's a list just for erserver.  You'll probably get better
help there.  I suggest noodling around the erserver site, because the
archive has an explanation of this.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110