Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Changes to Contributor List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Changes to Contributor List
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Imagine this discussion with your boss:

    You:  I want to spend an hour a day at work on PostgreSQL
          community work.
    Boss: Hmm.  (How do I justify this?)
    You:  Our company will be listed on the main PostgreSQL web
          site.
    Boss: Fine.  (That gives me a legitimate business purpose.)

This is why listing companies/individuals is good for several reasons,
and this is one of them.