Minor beta buglet "unrecognized node type: 302" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ian Barwick
Subject Minor beta buglet "unrecognized node type: 302"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
through my patented unit testing technology (caffein and sleep deprivation)
I came across this:
db=> SELECT 1 FROM object WHERE object IS NOT NULL;
ERROR:  unrecognized node type: 302

where I was expecting something more like this:
db=> SELECT 1 FROM object WHERE mispelt_column IS NOT NULL;
ERROR:  column "mispelt_column" does not exist

Occurs when a valid table name is present in the WHERE clause
where a column name would be expected.

Present in 7.4beta5 (and also in 7.3.4 with the message
"expression_tree_walker: Unexpected node type 711").

Ian Barwick
barwick@gmx.net